Thursday, 20 January 2011

I Dreamed A Dream

I Dreamed A DreamThe debut album from the British singing sensation who stunned the judges, audience and TV world, coming out of nowhere to audition for Britains Got Talent with a powerfully moving rendition of I Dreamed a Dream from Les Miserables. Like Paul Potts the year before in BGT, Boyles humble appearance belied her amazingly rich, beautiful voice that won the hearts of listeners worldwide. This first album is the talk of the music world after Susans recent performance on national TV in America of an incredible rendition of Wild Horses. Includes I Dreamed a Dream, Wild Horses, Amazing Grace and many more jewels. Artist: Susan Boyle Format: Music CD Publisher/Mfg: Ignatius Press Mfg Code: IDD-D Track List: 1. Wild Horses 2. I Dreamed A Dream 3. Cry Me A River 4. How Great Thou Art 5. You ll See 6. Daydream Believer 7. Up To The Mountain 8. Amazing Grace 9. Who I Was Born To Be 10. Proud 11. The End Of The World 12. Silent Night

Price: $11.98


Click here to buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment